Pakistan needs your support. Contribute today in Pakistan’s Dam Fund Account. Visit your nearest bank today or transfer online in respective account created by your bank.
International Accounting conference
Normal working hours on October 27th, 2018
Amendment in sec: 66 of CA, 2017
Tax credit for tax paid
NBFC regulations 2008 amendments
ICAP musical evening for members at LAHORE
Statement of exposure to stock market
6484 companies registered with FBR
Credit card bill payment services
Fake bank account
Sindh Health Ministry’s naib qasid (peon) who was found to be the owner of a company worth millions came under the Federal Bureau of Revenue’s (FBR) watch for tax evasion. After the emergence of several fake bank accounts across the country, this time it is a government employee who has been found to be the owner of a bogus multi million-rupee firm. Now, it has emerged that a health ministry worker, who has been identified as Muhammad Zahid Nawaz, is the owner of a fake company which he claimed to be unaware of. Nawaz has now been sent an income tax bill of Rs160 million by authorities. The FBR has now begun proceedings against the accused, as well as, freezing his current salaried bank account.
CAF – 5 study pack
Study Pack of CAF-5 Financial Accounting and Reporting–I 2018 is now available at ICAP Lahore Centre.
Job vacancies update
No update this week
Student notice board:
Exam notice details
For job updates, please click here jobs page.
Following have been added to to website:
1. Auditing Standards 2017 Added in Advanced Audit Page
2. IFRS 2017 and 2018 Red Book Added in ebooks Page
3. Weily IFRS 2017 Added in ebooks page
4. IFRS 2017 Green Book Added in ebooks page
5. Pakistan and UAE Companies Data Added in Careers Section
6. Clients of Firms Page Updated
7. Advanced Taxation TY 2019 Material Added in Advanced Taxation Page
8. Resume Format Uploaded in Career Section
9. Updated Induction Vacancies Page
10. CA Firms Tab Updated
Check relevant page
Like us on FB